Pages

15/09/2012

GO GO GO GETTIT

Yesterday was a strange day. A good, fun, but very strange day! Myself along with the other head prefect went in to school (now our old school!) to have a photo for the local newspapers. After the photo myself and Ruth went to see some teachers. Walking around school was strange! However, it was really nice to see some of our teachers before we left for uni! After our trip around school, we headed for lunch in town. We let our food settle for a bit and then we headed to the gym! I didn't really feel fresh in the gym yesterday as I've been out on the bike doing 20+ milers nearly everyday this week so . . . ! I arrived home but before I had a chance to sit down I was out on the road again to see the grandparents!

Walking around school yesterday reminded me that I hadn't posted the photos of our last official day of school back in June. So here they are!






No comments:

Post a Comment